For your first appointment…
- Arrive 10 minutes early if you printed and filled out the new patient paperwork in advance
- Arrive 30 minutes early if you would like to fill out the paperwork in our office
- Arrange to have someone assist you when filling out the paperwork if you have any difficulty with reading or writing.
- Arrange to have a legal guardian present during the evaluation if the patient is under 18 years of age.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, so that the therapists can access the region to be treated.
Remember to bring:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Referral from your medical provider
- Any additional reports (x-rays, MRIs, etc.) from your medical provider
- Completed new patient paperwork